My11Circle Cricket Quiz Answers, My11Circle Quiz Answers for today, My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest Answers, My11Circle Quiz April 2020 Answers. So, let’s talk about My11Circle Cricket Quiz Answers in this post. After getting success in referral code program My11Circle Referral Code, My11Circle has launched one more campaign for its users. This program is called as My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest.
Why should I join My11Circle Cricket Quiz? cause this contest is free from all type of paid entry. All you need to do that just click on the banner image of quiz contest and join instant. My11Circle Quiz Time and questions terms and conditions are already explained on this page. Put your cricket knowledge in a positive way and win JBL earphones, Rummy Tickets and Smartphone.
Cricket is the most common and popular game in our country. Every single person has crazy about this game. But due to busy schedule no one spare time for this game. So, this is the right time to play cricket with the help of fantasy apps My11Circle Quiz Contest and win so many exciting prizes. Now have a look at this cricket quiz tutorials.
- My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest 2020
- How do I Find My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest
- How to Play My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest
- My11Circle Quiz Answers 8 May 2020 Answers
- My11Circle Cricket Quiz 7 May 2020 Answers
- My11Circle Cricket Quiz 6 May 2020 Answers
- My11Circle Quiz Answers 5 May 2020
- My11Circle Quiz Answers 4 May 2020
- My11Circle Quiz Answers 1 May 2020
- My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest Terms Conditions
- My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest Result Time
- My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest Tip
- My11Circle Cricket Quiz Final Worlds
My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest 2020
|Quiz Name||My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest 2020|
|Prize||Realme C2 Smartphone, JBL Earphones, Rummy Tickets|
|No. of Questions||5|
|No. of Winners||1000|
|Start Date||10 April 2020 at 12:00 PM|
|Close Date||11 April 2020 at 11:30 AM|
|Result Announcement||11 April 2020 at 02:00 PM|
Suggested: Participate in Amazon Quiz & Win Exciting Prizes
Also Read: Play Odisha Road Safety 12 April 2020 Quiz & Win Prize
How do I Find My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest
Before telling this, I would like to tell you currently My11Circle Cricket Quiz contest is working only in Smartphones devices and tabs. So, if you are using iPhone or Website platform then you are not eligible for this offer.
Step 1: Download the My11Circle app from here
Suggested: Use above downloading link and Get ₹500 Signup Bonus
Step 2: Now do registration using your details like name, password.
Step 3: After that, wait till 12:00 PM because it is quiz starts time.
Step 4: At 12:00 PM you will see a banner image of My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest.
Step 5: One more thing, this contest is available only for android phones.
Step 6: Website and iPhone users can not enjoy this offer.
How to Play My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest
- Open the My11Circle app on your phone at 11:45 AM daily.
- At 12 o’clock you will see a My11Cricle Quiz Contest popup.
- Tap on that image and get participate in cricket quiz.
- Now give correct answers of 5 question as fast as you can.
- Cause you will have only 10 seconds for each question.
- Now do wait till the result does not declare.
- Result will be announced on the next day at 02:00 PM.
My11Circle Quiz Answers 8 May 2020 Answers
Question 1: In which country was Kevin Pieterson born?
Answer: South Africa
Question 2: Which of the following duo is not related?
Answer: Corey Anderson & James Anderson
Question 3: Which former English Cricketer was born in India?
Answer: Nasser Hussain
Question 4: Before playing for England, which international team did Eoin Morgan represent?
Question 5: Picture Puzzle Question
Answer: 10 ♣
My11Circle Cricket Quiz 7 May 2020 Answers
Question 1: Who did Ian Bishop refer to when he said ‘Remember the name’ in the final of 2016 World T20?
Answer: Carlos Brathwaite
Question 2: Who is called ‘The Voice of Indian Cricket’?
Answer: Harsha Bhogle
Question 3: Which former umpire used to raise a ‘crooked finger’ to declare a batsman out?
Answer: Billy Bowden
Question 4: Former umpire Simon Taufel hails from which country?
Question 5: Create an impure sequence
My11Circle Cricket Quiz 6 May 2020 Answers
Question 1: Who was the first cricketer from Nepal to play in the IPL?
Answer: Sandeep Lamichhane
Question 2: Who was the first cricketer from Afghanistan to play in the IPL?
Answer: Rashid Khan
Question 3: How many IPL titles has Rohit Sharma won?
Question 4: Which team did Yuzvendra Chahal play for in his debut IPL match?
Answer: Mumbai Indians
Question 5: Create a valid set
My11Circle Quiz Answers 5 May 2020
Question 1: Who has registered the best bowling figures (6 for 7) in T20Is?
Answer: Deepak Chahar
Question 2: Who is the only Indian to score 5000 runs and take over 400 wickets in Tests?
Answer: Kapil Dev
Question 3: Which wicketkeeper has registered the most dismissals across formats?
Answer: Mark Boucher
Question 4: Who is the only Indian to pick two International hat-tricks?
Answer: Kuldeep Yadav
Question 5: Make a pure sequence 7, 8, _, 10?
My11Circle Quiz Answers 4 May 2020
Question 1: Who is the highest run-scorer for India in T20Is?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Question 2: Who has taken the most catches for India across formats?
Answer: Mohammad Azharuddin
Question 3: Who is the highest wicket-tacket for India in T20Is?
Answer: R Ashwin
Question 4: Which Indian pacer has taken the most ODI wickets?
Answer: Javagal Srinath
Question 5: Fill in the card 5,5, _?
My11Circle Quiz Answers 1 May 2020
Question 1: Who did India beat in the semi-final of World T20 2007?
Question 2: Who captained Pakistan in World T20 2007?
Answer: Shoaib Malik
Question 3: Against which team did Yuvraj Singh score a 12-ball fifty?
Question 4: Who scored the most runs for India in world t20 2007
Answer: Gautam Gambhir
Question 5: Fill in the card
My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest Terms Conditions
Below given all the points are originally My11Circle Cricket Quiz terms and conditions, I just copied and pasted here.
- A player can participate once per quiz in this Cricket Contest Quiz.
- Winners will be announced at 2 PM the next day
- In case of a tie, lucky winners among the top rank holders will be eligible for the prize.
- Entry to the Cricket Quiz Contest will be on a first-come, first-served basis. My11Circle.com cannot be held responsible for any player if they miss the quiz
- Cricket Quiz Contest open every day at 12:00 PM and will end at 11.30 am the next day
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, My11Circle reserves the right to modify conditions applicable to the Cricket Contest Quiz and its prizes at any given point of time without prior notice. My11Circle’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.
- All white goods will be delivered to the winners address within 30 working days.
- Winners will have to submit their address within 48 Hours of winning a contest, any late entry post 48 Hours will not be accepted.
My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest Result Time
Result Announcement Time: 02:00 PM on Next Day
Suppose you are going to be a part of My11Circle Cricket Quiz contest today then your result will come at 02:00 PM the next day.
My11Circle Cricket Quiz Contest Tip
To win for sure try to give cricket quiz on right time and answers the question within 2-3 seconds. As fast as you answer the question, the more you winning chances will increase.
My11Circle Cricket Quiz Final Worlds
My11Circle Cricket Quiz is based on cricket skills, previous matches. Mostly, the questions come from old IPL matches, particular player performance related to Indian premier league. So, you just give correct answers on time to win JBL Earphone and Realme smartphone C2.